I am pleased to offer the following services on a variety of topics:
Instructional and inspirational pre-recorded videos
“Observing Inner and Outer Worlds” a 40 minute video exploring Observation at an advanced level created for an e-conference.
“Honing Montessori Practices: Materials and the Mind” a four-part video course exploring the interrelationship between the Montessori materials, Montessori theory and learning.
Articles and blog posts
Resource lists on specific topics
In-Person Workshops, Presentations and Facilitation
Presentation write-ups, lessons and unit plans for 3-6 and 12-15 year olds
Contact me to discuss your needs, rates and turnaround times.
Some favourite topics:
- The spiritual preparation of the teacher
- What it really means to follow a child
- The philosophy of Cosmic Education
- Montessori as a systemic approach to education
- Implementing Montessori
- how to start the day
- the three hour work period
- the materials and their role
- the role of the teacher
- classroom management and normalization
- interdependencies of tenets of Montessori education
- Montessori for adolescence
- Media literacy for children, adolescents and adults
- What makes something Montessori?
- What happens after Montessori?
- Montessori outside the classroom – a guiding philosophy for adult life
- Montessori for parents of children in Montessori classrooms
- supporting Montessori at home
- moving towards a non-punitive approach to parenting
- the spiritual preparation of the parent
- The relationship between parent, student and teacher
- Various areas of the Casa environment
- The Planes of Development
- The Universal Human Tendencies
- Meeting the needs of humans