I love to write, talk, and listen:
Contact me to discuss your needs, my rates and turnaround times.
Instructional and inspirational pre-recorded videos
“Observing Inner and Outer Worlds” a 40 minute video exploring Observation at an advanced level created for an e-conference.
“Honing Montessori Practices: Materials and the Mind” a four-part video course exploring the interrelationship between the Montessori materials, Montessori theory and learning.
Articles and blog posts
Resource lists on specific topics
Online and In-Person Workshops, Presentations and Facilitation
Some of the things I most love talking and writing about:
- The spiritual preparation of the teacher
- What it really means to follow a child
- The philosophy of Cosmic Education
- Montessori as a systemic approach to education
- Interdependencies of tenets of Montessori education
- Media literacy for children, adolescents and adults
- Montessori outside the classroom – a guiding philosophy for adult life
- Montessori for parents of children in Montessori classrooms
- supporting Montessori at home
- Montessori and discipline
- the spiritual preparation of the parent
- The relationship between parent, student and teacher
- The Planes of Development
- The Universal Human Tendencies
- Meeting the needs of humans